• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redding Cailornia show (June 23-24, 2018) question.

BillIdaho

I apologize if this is in the wrong location, but I was wondering if anyone here has any low-down on the Redding (Ca) show? I am really wanting to go down to it, and can't find anyone that has been to the previous shows there. It's only an 8.5 trip for me so I would like to know whazzup before I go.

Thanks gents.

quickfarms

All it means it that the people who attend the show have not seen your post.

This show is listed on the northern recon groups web site, see attached flyer

You should contact Fred K. At 209-639-9724

BillIdaho

AAR- I drove overnight to the show, arriving at 0700, met with one of the guys in charge. He pointed out where I was supposed to set up. I had tons of room. It was windy (25+mph!) and 78 at 0700 hours! There were about 18-20 vehicles, and about 10 vendors. Everyone was friendly. I really liked the layout, this show has a gaggle of room to grow into. I had to leave at towards the end of the show on Saturday and drive right back, so I couldn't attest to how things went on Sunday. Saturday was pretty steady in regards to attendance up until about 1400 hours, then the heat pretty well took its effect.
I had a good time indeed. They are doing things right, and this show has all the makings to grow. I had a bunch of guys walk up and simply thank me for driving down. (Boy, you guys are sure proud of your diesel down there!!!) I plan on showing up next hear, hopefully for both days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks