• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DH-132 Stock Driver/Speaker Size?

ArmaSwiss

So, I found alot of useful information here while researching for a DH-132 project (Converting the headset for 3.5mm output for PC use), though I had to cut the original speakers. Ive been trying to figure out the dimensions of the original speakers so I can look into upgrading them to more modern drivers. The set I currently have is the BOSE IPCVC, so I'm unaware if there is a size difference between the VIC-1 and the VIC-3 headsets

Any ideas?

EDIT:

I guess I should include a photo:
40mm driver I salvaged from another pair of headphones next to the stock OEM driver from the DH-132 IPCVC

iyQWSNq.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks