• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quote for Transport M35 and trailer from Ft. Littleton PA to Skiatook Oklahoma.

King

I an looking for transport of a running M35A3 and attached 105A3 trailer from Fort Littleton Pa (17223) to Skiatook Oklahoma (74070). The truck runs but I am unable to drive it back to OK.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I an looking for transport of a running M35A3 and attached 105A3 trailer from Fort Littleton Pa (17223) to Skiatook Oklahoma (74070). The truck runs but I am unable to drive it back to OK.
1130 miles at $2.83/mi = $3200.

Fuel is high right now. it has jumped almost 10 cents in the past week. Shipping is also extremely high. You may check Uship for a broker looking for backhauls. Remember that Uship takes 17% of the bid from the bidder and they charge the person doing the listing 10 to 12% of the bid. So it will always cost a little more doing that.

Flatbed Rates for this week.
https://www.dat.com/industry-trends/trendlines/flatbed/national-rates

King

Yes it is drivable, but it has some quirks. Time frame is open, but I need it relocated by November. The original plan was to drive it back during daylight hours, in November but my back and other issues are preventing me from that long of a duration in the driver seat....

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get a solution? I need something picked up on the way in St Louis. I can throw some money in. Should work out on track. PM me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks