• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just drove the Humvee 300 miles this weekend!

Newcleo

It looks Great. Did you do the paint yourself ? How high did the coolant temperature gauge go ? I am driving mine around my neighborhood around 10 miles loop and it heats up to 200F.

Dele16

It looks Great. Did you do the paint yourself ? How high did the coolant temperature gauge go ? I am driving mine around my neighborhood around 10 miles loop and it heats up to 200F.
Thanks man! I bought it painted and the truck was taken to street conversion Humvees I believe it’s called. And they painted it and did some other modern things for drivability. My ran in the 180-190 mark and it was high 80’s temp. When it hits 200 my electric fan comes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks