• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Someone driving from Cincinatti to Florida?

fkowalski1942

Hello Guys,
I need to transport a M105 trailer landing wheel that weight 130lbs from Cincinatti to Doral, Florida.
I can help with fuel costs.
Or does anyone have an idea of a shipping company that can ship this part to my warehouse in Florida?

Thanks in advanced

GI Joe94

Well...... sorta.... I’m in E.TN, Off I75. I will be headed North to Ashland, OH(3hrs N of Cincy) in a couple weeks. Then headed back home to TN. I have family in Kingsland, Ga(3miles N of FL border) off I95. He will be returning sometime in July.

My thoughts are that we can relay it and get it at least That far for ya, if it’ll help. Not sure which end of that journey you’re on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks