• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lubbock, TX MV lunch

Maverick1701

Anyone around Lubbock, TX: a few of us are getting together for a little MV lunch. We are meeting at 2pm on 6/2/18 (next weekend) at Cooks Garage restaurant. Come join us!

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry not from Texas. But a friend and I lost touch with a soldier from 1974+/- from Lubbock, that was stationed in Gelnhausen Germany with the 122 Maintenace Battalion. His first name is Rabdy and we would be gratefull if anyone might know him and help us get in touch.

Thank you for any help.

Rick

Maverick1701

Our Lubbock lunch/hang-out was a blast!

5 of us showed up, hung out, and ate tasty food. There were two MVs (the other guys rigs were temporarily down but should hopefully be out next time) and the rest were daily drivers.

Here are a few pics:
20180602_143233_HDR_resized.jpg20180602_143054_HDR_resized.jpg20180602_135017_HDR_resized.jpg20180602_135007_HDR_resized.jpg

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our Lubbock lunch/hang-out was a blast!

5 of us showed up, hung out, and ate tasty food. There were two MVs (the other guys rigs were temporarily down but should hopefully be out next time) and the rest were daily drivers.

Here are a few pics:
View attachment 730266View attachment 730267View attachment 730268View attachment 730269

Awesome!
Glad your first event was a decent kick-off.
I was unable to break free for the drive to Lubbock. Hopefully, your next event will workout for me to get there.

Might be a long-haul in a Deuce, but can consider POV.

Screenshot (6).jpg
Carry on.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't wait to go to one of these, I mean 12 hours round trip may suck but I do want to meet other MV owners.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks