• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting issues...need help

Mtbr3

Hello. I am new here but I need help with a starting issue. We have a 1998 LMTV and the speedometer and volt gage went out while driving. Once we stopped the vehicle would power up with the switch but it would not turn over to start. We reset breaker CB77 (engine/gages). It fired right up. The next day the same thing happened. Speedo and volt gage went out and it wouldn’t start after turning it off. Does anyone have any suggestions? We are in northeast wisconsin if anyone can help locally. Thanks in advance!

spankybear

Sounds like you have an intermittent short... Those are not easy to find. Get the TM and look at the wiring diagram. Does CB77 trip when you hit a bump? Best to use a multi meter and look for a short...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks