• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally decided to join!

Mattwarr87

Hello all!

I have been looking through forums for some time looking for information for different things, finally decided to join. I do not own a military vehicle myself (yet) but am a member of a volunteer fire dept and we have several trucks. A deuce and a half and a couple of 5 tons. All of our neighboring departments have military vehicles as well, 5 tons, deuce's, a Humvee and a couple of HEMTT's. We all share parts, tires etc. and help each other work on our trucks as we are all part of the county fire dept. system. I've gotten some really good info from this site already and thought I would just join so I can actually post and maybe get some more info from the people here. I look forward to being a part of the site.
Thanks!!

dougco1

Welcome from NY. You firemen are hording all the nice stuff. You'll find a boatload of info on this site and if not, just ask. I'm sure some member here will have your answer. Just remember, we all like photos.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Matt,
Welcome from Kentucky, good for you, you dont have to own to have fun. Glad your department has some truck, they will be maintained.
Be safe.
JC

GregoryHill

Welcome,

I also have been a ghost visitor from two or three months and finally joined the forum. I will try to take out some time to make my participants as much as possible. Let's keep this community up and active.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks