• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

At last she is arrived.

HUNvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Almost 30 years ago when i first saw a humvee, i knew will have once.
And now she's smiling on the driveway.
So I entered the bedlam to you. For me it's more difficult because the nearest shop who sells parts is in Germany.
The beauty is a 94 M998 with 6.5GEP, 3 speed trans, 218 TC, red dot A/C, 24 bolt wheels, hard doors and bullet holes on bottom :)
I need to convert the lights to european standard to have a title in Germany and need to nationalize (here nearly impossible to title).
Alredy ordered the dawg Keyless Security Module. Yesterday received the singcars antenna with mount.
Wishlist: slantback kit with turret, radio tray, vic-3, sincgars radio, airlift bumper, rhino tire carrier...
humi.JPG

AAVP7

Congratulations to that very nice truck, HUNvee ! Always interesting how people in other European countries are managing to get Humvees.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the club! Truck looks very nice!

I see you have the a/c unit in the back? Can you post more pictures of the unit and how it is mounted as I am thinking of doing the same.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and the hobby. Your first truck is a nice looking vehicle.
I am 'getting up the courage to go to Poland and buy me a Dana!.'

HUNvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Juanprado,
the picture:
IMG_5106.jpg
I think this support was made for something else, but maybe you know better.
And a picture of the exit wounds:
IMG_5117.jpg
PS:Sorry for my bad english

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Juanprado,
the picture:
View attachment 730030
I think this support was made for something else, but maybe you know better.
And a picture of the exit wounds:
View attachment 730031
PS:Sorry for my bad english
That set up for the a/c condenser/fans is totally different than anything I have seen. Some were mounted on high brackets over the canvas top and I have seen some more vertical with different brackets from the floor not from the fender sides. Also the placement through the window is different. Could you also take pictures of the inside evaporator unit?

Looks like someone fired their weapon and made some drain holes :)

Your English is perfect.

kzeyus

Those inside mounts are pure red-dot, the condenser is a red-dot, but mounting is probably built on site - not original red-dot

Sintorion

5.63!! Yikes!! I would go broke. Diesel is 3.09 around me and 3.49 near the highway (oddly they gouge the truck drivers). Gasoline is 2.79 which make Diesel seem more expensive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks