• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Our 5 ton "CRAZY DOG"

CPDOG

Haven't posted in awhile...…just posting some pics of our club events...

Our club: WEST SOUND MILITARY VEHICLE PRESERVATION CLUB of Bremerton WA recently participated in the Memorial Day Parade and another local event at the USS TURNER JOY MEMORIAL PIER here in Bremerton.

Of special note: the pic with the 3 older gentlemen are a living national treasures in my opinion, the left man is a Pearl Harbor survivor, the middle was a B17 belly gunner on his 23rd mission and was shot down and was a POW, the right man was a POW from the Battle of the Bulge, he is in our club.

Attachments

Last edited:

SpiderVinny

"Of special note: the pic with the 3 older gentlemen are a living national treasures in my opinion, the left man is a Pearl Harbor survivor, the middle was a B17 belly gunner on his 23rd mission and was shot down and was a POW, the right man was a POW from the Battle of the Bulge, he is in our club."

Great to see them well and happy. Strong-willed men, indeed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks