• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

31st annual MVMVC Weare Rally July 26th-28th 2018

CMPPhil

Attention all SteelSoldiers Readers in New England

Hi All

Just a reminder to mark your calendars for the 31st Annual Weare Summer Rally July 26th through Saturday July 28th 2018.

Hope to see and meet many of you, fun to put faces of drivers with the Military Vehicles we get to see on SteelSoldiers.

Cheers Phil

Attachments

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I'll be vending at the show Friday and Saturday.
Some of the stuff I can bring:

m49 gun ring $2000
IMG_5201.jpg
.50 cal cradle $300
IMG_2209.jpg
heavy tow bar with 3 sets of feet $600
IMG_5111.jpgIMG_5112.jpgIMG_5113.jpgIMG_5114.jpg
medium tow bars and chain clamps (no feet) $250 bar with 5 pins, $75 for chain clamps (unused)
IMG_0747.jpg
long wheelbase 5 ton cargo covers $300 (3 color camo, vinyl)
30mm ammo cans $25 each. These are pretty much the last of them from me.
IMG_2416.jpgIMG_2417.jpg
20mm cans $10-$15 each
TEMPER tent frames
Used and NOS Dodge m37 parts
m880 parts
CUCV parts
2.5 ton and 5 ton parts
m939 battery relocation box
PE-95 genset with RMC marked jeep engine (turns but not confirmed running) $700
Gasser deuce radiator, multifuel deuce radiator, multifuel 5 ton radiator (all NOS)

PM if you're looking for something.

Last edited:

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there. If anyone needs NOS 18in Deuce and 5 ton Steering Wheels, I have them for $125 each.

Jeep Nasty

I Have a new in the crate MTVR towbar kit that comes with the feet the adapters chains inter vehicle cable and the airlines. Even comes with a manual. That I can bring to weare.

I bought two of these kit from another Steelsoldiers member and had them shipped up from Arizona it was more cost-effective to get to kits with how much the shipping was. I’ve kept one for myself and I’m selling the other one. I paid $400 for each kit and it cost almost $400 to get them shipped up here so I’m splitting the difference.

$600 firm for the kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

art

- For Sale OD Stuff - - pm for details-
Convoy, Warning Light Set 24v or 12v NOS
5 tn Long bed cargo cover NOS
5 tn canvas cargo cover vg take off
Mermites, Insulated Food Container, Metal
US Padlock Sets, Keyed alike, 2, 6, or 10 locks in a set.
Radio mounts, Vietnam dated- Mount MT- 1898 / VRC V. Good condition. THE MT-1898/ VRC WAS USED WITH THE R-442/VRC
Thanks
Art

Last edited:

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I added some pics and prices to my above post.
I'm looking for the shelter tie down stuff for an m1028 CUCV if anyone happens to have a set. I have just the front bar but none of the other hardware or brackets.
Also looking for an m36 long wheelbase side rack.

I have a Hesse Hornet air compressor for sale if anyone's interested. It's a jeep CJ3A model engine; it runs on cylinders 1 and 4 while 2 and 3 compress. It starts, runs, and makes air. 12 volt system. It could use some new distributor wires and one exhaust ear is broken. $750
IMG_2496.jpgIMG_2497.jpgIMG_2498.jpgIMG_2499.jpg

Last edited:

m38inmaine

I have a tie town kit, would be interested in trading toward a tow bar I asked about. I know you only need the rear parts but I will bring it all just in case.

Attachments

Jeep Nasty

Does anyone have any of these 120 mm mortar ammo tubes for sale that they can bring to weare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jericho

Truck three already there ! all sounds good see you lot Thursday afternoon ! look forward to some good conversation. any need any thing special, odd, ect

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there on Saturday for the day and am bringing my M998. My buddy is taking his Pinz 712M out of the tabernacle for the show. This rig does not come out often. If you want to see one of the nicest 712Ms in the country please check her out.

See you there.

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks