• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dallas-St. Louis S-250 Shelter or my truck and 20’ gooseneck for your stuff

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need an S-250 shelter moved from St Louis to Dallas. Actual mileage is less than 600 miles ... one way.

If nobody bites, and other guys need stuff moved along this route, or roughly, along the route, I’ll send my own truck.

Either or. It needs to be worth my while to send my guys at all. I can send them with an 1101 for the shelter and haul stuff in the bed of the truck or with a 20+5 gooseneck with ramps and haul your stuff and get my own shelter too.

Whatever makes sense.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody need stuff moved along this route? I can take a pickup bed or a 20+5 gooseneck. Still open to options. Dates are flexible too.

here are some route options. Of course can deviate to deliver/pick up. This is just an idea of the route traveled.

F612A750-E777-4E0A-9AAC-D8DF5014F145.jpg

Last edited:

buffalorunner

I need to get 2 trucks, a HMMWV and a Ford Ranger from St. Robert, MO 65584 (just outside of Fort Leonard Wood) along I-44 to El Paso (Fort Bliss). I know that's another big leg past Dallas. Maybe we can work something out, the HMMWV is my priority, let me know.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting, the Buffalo runner and the Buffalo-bwana (Buffalo Boss, bwana is Swahili for Boss or Master) need stuff moved along the same route.

Let me see what we can sort out. I’ll PM you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks