Thread: TNJ Murray Working Phone Number?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,250 Posts

Default TNJ Murray Working Phone Number?

Trying to order from TNJ Murray, their website posted phone number is reporting disconnected. Tried dialing from cell and land line, same result. Don't want to input credit card number on their non-secure ordering page. Also don't want to input it if they are folding up shop. Hope not, they have a very clean website. Ugh! Anybody have any alternate phone connections for them? Sent an email this morning also. Thanks.
    CFO @ Portacharger

Thanks

302-736-1790. I just called them and, while I didn't wait through the automated answering service, it said that I had reached "TNJ Murray Worldwide." I just spoke to John this week and he is on his way to the National show. By the way, while I was typing, I received a call back from Paul at TNJ who asked me if I just called them and if he could help me. I told him the issue and he said they had some technical problems with the phones, but everything has been cleared up. They are ready to take your order!
    Bruce

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BKubu For This Useful Post:

SCSG-G4 (06-02-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,250 Posts

They just emailed me back and have it fixed, thanks. Order placed.
    CFO @ Portacharger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 74M35A2 For This Useful Post:

SCSG-G4 (06-02-2018)

Sergeant
    Thanks

I am having problems contacting them as well. I purchased an airlift bumper from them on 09/22 at the Gilbert PA show and was advised that they would mail the bumper with the reinforcement plate and mounts. Bumper arrived with no reinforcement plate or mounts. I spoke to them on the phone on 10/03 and was advised that they are working on the situation. Since then I have not been able to reach them and no calls back. I have left numerous messages and sent e mails to try and get the situation rectified. It looks like their fax machine is also disconnected.

Has anyone else had issues dealing with them? They seemed very polite on the phone and also at the show whoever now they have fallen off the face of the earth it seems like.

Tom Tibortz

MVPA
    36166E
    Thanks

YUP!! Typical TNJ, no regard for the little customer!
    1981 M35A2
    1985 M1010

In the Family:
    1985 M1009
    1952 M38