• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV of the Month June 2018 Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome to the June 2018 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are simple:

1. - You may nominate your own vehicle or another SS Members vehicle (please ask the member first). Please do not nominate non- SS member vehicles.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination. (Not a link) PLEASE POST ONLY 0NE PICTURE!!!

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month (It's to keep things fair).

5. - We are limited to 20 vehicles per month for the contest. Once we get 20 vehicles nominated OR at 20:00hrs (8PM) on 15 June 2018, (whichever comes first), the nomination thread will close and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as The Boss can open it. All times listed are Eastern Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on THIS thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

Now come on folks, let's see those beautiful MV's you have so we can all enjoy them. :beer::tank:

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG951223.jpg
Well there is no way I am going to win but since there is only one other entry I shall enter my half built 1968 M35A2C!

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1965 M543A2 Wrecker: Vietnam Veteran Tribute truck

I'll throw the wrecker in again this year.IMG_0011.jpg

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here’s my 1972 AmGen M35A2 Toys For Tots truck. It’s led the Cheyenne Christmas Parade for the past 8 years. Every year we use it help collect toys both during the parade and at other Toys For Tots events. Last year we collected 16,850 toys, 70+ bicycles which helped 1,432 kids have a great Christmas.
”Because every kid deserves a Christmas.”

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
And we are off too the races!!! I didn't didn't close the thread last evening because of the problems with the site and thought we would wait until now in case someone else wanted to jump in.

SO............we have 8 beautiful nominations and the VOTE Thread will start as soon as the ADMIN gets 40 winks and a chance to.:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks