• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tnj Murray trailers

Arbo34

Just looking to see if anyone has any experience buying a trailer from them. I live in Pa and am looking for an m101a3 trailer without much luck. They seem to have quite a few. I emailed them to see if they have titles or what paperwork comes with them but got no response so I will call on Monday.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have purchased from them before and John Murray is great to deal with. I have never tried the email route, but I always get through on the phone. When I was last there, he had a few really nice M101A3s with racks. I don't remember if any had covers or not.

WSTEPHENS

I bought my trailer there before I left PA and put it to use moving to Wyoming. I got two tops and spare but lost the title during the move and it took a few years of emails with photos of the description plate with the serial number and calls to get another one.

trailer.jpg

Lazboytt

I can only speak regarding my dealings with TNJ Murray.
Probably better that you see the item in person. I purchased a heavy duty air lift bumper from them at the show in pa it was supposed to have the reinforcement plate and mounts however they did not send any of that. I contacted them immediately about the issue. I have a receipt from Tom Murray. John Murray agreed to a $200 refund that would be sent ASAP via PayPal however he has not sent the refund and is now ignoring e mails. Time to involve the attorney generals office and BBB.

Very bad way to do business. I understand that mistakes will happen however correct the issue and follow threw with your word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks