• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

custom tool box on M932A2

jharper1179

so first time posting anything here, but wanted to say first, thank you to whomever for this forum. it is very helpful and informative.

and.

Finally finished the tool box for my tractor. used the original truck box and cut and welded in a nice drawer tool box. used body filler and rubber seals to make it weatherproof, sealed and lockable. Had to move the original position of the unit back a few inches to allow main hatch to open and not invade the muffler space. So far its working great. Would entertain idea of making a few more to sell?

Attachments

Csm Davis

hyd tank is between spare tire and cab.. might start a crew cab fabrication next year and that seems to be the only tricky thing to relocate.
You can put it in between the passenger fuel tank and fender, I think will fit. Some trucks have them mounted there.
So how much for toolbox mods?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jharper1179

haven't thought about how much to build another. I'm deep into a cargo bed build for this rig. would think that if a guy ships me his original tool box, and say, a few hundred bucks I could make it happen, but would be a winter time project since my summers are kinda booked up. I noticed you have listed there a 931a2 camp Shelby truck. my tractor was a camp Shelby rig as well, at least that's where it was "born" according to some paperwork I found when I bought my 932a2. seems to be a really nice rebuild, so far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks