• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi there from France (LMTV)

Donker

Hi Folks,

My name is Jeroen and I've booked for a LMTV I will acquire in the next weeks and go and get in the next few months.

I'm Dutch and live in South East France near the Swiss boarder (Geneva Area)

Our plan with my girlfriend and my boy is to make a worldtrip in a year or 4. Probably two years long.

Firstly I was looking for a Land Rover which very quick seemed much too small for this.

We also tried a Unimog, but for a reasonable price you get a tiny cabin with not enough room for your elbow when changing gears and you can forget putting 3 people in the cabin.

Then I fell on a very neat M1078 LMTV. :jumpin:

With tons of ideas (trying not to spend tons of money), I can easily imagine the perfect All Terain Camper. :grin:

I'll try to post as my project goes on. I'll be very happy to read your threats too !

Have a nice weekend !

Cheers

Jeroen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks