• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 at car show

elsasser7122

I entered my 1962 M151 at a local car show and was very surprised at the out come. We generally enter at least 22 to 24 parades or shows per year, have had the M151 done now for about 3 years and have a total of 24 either plaques or trophy's so far. There was about 50 vehicles entered, we got a trophy for "judge willeys choice" whoever that was and then at the end of the show we got the trophy for the "BEST OF SHOW" Some of the car guys with their fancy dancy cars was not impressed, but I guess they will get over it. "BEST OF SHOW" trophy is in front of the Jeep

M151 Military Police.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love it !!! make the car guys nuts when you show !!! I do the same thing and people love to see military vehicles .

elsasser7122

Nice Mutt!

(Mod note: I added the actual pic in case your link to it ever dies. Linking pics is not favored in the SS Forum Rules. There is an easy to use INSERT IMAGE widget in the Tool Bar when creating your posts.)
Thanks for doing that for me, that is what I was trying to do but failed, I am not to computer savvy, thanks again. Larry

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used to go to the local shows with the SCMVCC. We would pull up and park. All the car dudes were polishing their junk. i would pull out a can of paint and touch up the camo job. and WE would get more traffic, questions, lookers than the car guys.

Congrats on another dust collector!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks