• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiring harness to fuse box: how to tighten the nut

cmp truck

Hello,
I am trying to work out the following: I removed the wiring harness from the fuse box on the engine compartment side. The wiring harness has three sets of plugs. When they are all fitted together, the middle set has a bolt that fixes all three to the fuse box.
Now, I have the threaded washer(?) which has three "spikes" to stop it from rotating when the bolt is tightened into the washer.
I can't remember how to install this washer so I can tighten the harness.
Anyone know where this washer goes?
Thanks.
Ian

cucvrus

Picture of bolt and washer? The washer I am assuming goes on the bolt other side of plastic for the washer so the bolt is retained in the plastic. Make any sense? Good Luck. Not sure why the bolt came off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks