• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Ignition Buzzer while heating plugs

ubertino

Good morning everybody i'm new of the forum. I own a '85 6.2 diesel CUCV. Since Yesterday while warming plugs before the wait Yellow was going off also a buzzer was playing its noise.

After Yellow light (WAIT) and the buzzer was going off i could start the engine.

Now my car is working fine only the buzzer doesn't sound anymore, i dont know where it's located can someone help me to find a solution for this minor issue

Many tnx

Ubertino

cucvrus

Buzzer sound could be the solenoid mounted on the fire wall under the hood. It could be a seatbelt buzzer a key in ignition buzzer. Unsure what you are experiencing.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The buzzer you're hearing is the seatbelt buzzer, it's just a coincidence that it times out with the glow plugs.

Mine does the same. Buckle the seat belt and try it.

Gripy

Look at your fuse box. At the top you will have a black rectangular box (looks like it has a speaker in it) [It doesn't but it looks like it does]. That is your seat belt buzzer and activates the in dash seat belt light. If you don't like it you can just pull it.

My seat belt buzzer never worked. So, it not working does not affect anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks