• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help decoding the ID Numbers & letters on my Humvee Tail gate

shawnshumvee

I'm just trying to dig up some info on the history of my Humvee. I have these Letter & number on the back of the tail gate.
This is how they read... left side of tail gate i have these numbers and letters: 9 807 MDO and the right side these: 903 MED
330 ME PM-02

If anyone knows what these mean please let me know
thanks

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
903rd Medical Detachment (Preventive Medicine) out of Machesney Park, Illinois. They have a fb page if youre into that. They are part of the 330th Medical Brigade out of the 807th Medical Deployment Support Command.

They do disease prevention/surveillance and vermin/vector control.

shawnshumvee

903rd Medical Detachment (Preventive Medicine) out of Machesney Park, Illinois. They have a fb page if youre into that. They are part of the 330th Medical Brigade out of the 807th Medical Deployment Support Command.

They do disease prevention/surveillance and vermin/vector control.
Thanks. So badicaly My truck could have been use for anything

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
https://usacac.army.mil/sites/default/files/misc/doctrine/CDG/cdg.../fm4_02x17.pdf

This will give you an idea of what they do. I didn't review this but I seem to think there were 2 different types of PM units (vector and sanitation). I know the 903rd was a vector (entomology ie bug) team. I think they usually had 3 HMMWVs and 10 personnel. On second thought, I haven't looked at that stuff in 5 years so probably need to look at the manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks