• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 002 problems could use a lil help

Philratcliffe

Hi guys I have three mep 002s to power my small hostel on an island near Cartagena. I’m having issues with all three. Two are fuel pump related I just received a new pump from delks and plan to install it later today the old pump broke a component inside and couldn’t be repaired. The second one I just received and the inj pump isn’t moving fuel so I sent it out for repairs it sat three years so hopingbits a stuck plunger.
The third pump runs but the glow plugs aren’t getting hot so it’s almost impossible to get running. I just installed the two heaters in the intake manifold and have a new relay and will install the new glow plugs I just received from delks

i need a fuel check valve and battery charging regulator/rectifier if anyone has these they can sell pls pm me

my old pump was lost in shipping and the genset ran flawlessly until the inj pump broke. I’m trying to figure out the pump shim thickness now.
which cyl in number one the one forward closest to control panel? Thx for any info

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks