• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping soft doors

ZZZZZZCOBRA1

How are you guys shipping the soft doors. Put two in a box and the quote is like $175 from fed x for that box size. I see free shipping all over for them on ebay but the shipping would end up costing more than they sold the doors for.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I can ship 4 on a pallet to a business address from Memphis to indy for $100 to $120.

Costs on everything is going up especially shipping. Some folks are making pennies on the dollar for some ebay items.

papakb

I just looked into Fedex shipping a C pillar from California to Ohio and they quoted me $231! I understand that Fastenal will ship things for you at better rates.

Action

I can get 2 fronts in a uhaul tv box. Even 2 hard doors. The rears make thd box way bigger and mpre $$$. I think i had to chargd about $125 for 2 fronts via fedex.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It has gotten more pricey to ship doors lately for some reason. One trick if you haven't tried it, is to take the handles off and tuck them in where able. It might even be cheaper to ship handles separately in USPS flat rate packaging.
Bulldogger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks