• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a1 Advice

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just put the truck for sale on Craigslist. I just don’t have the funds or the help to get it fixed right now. Hopefully someday in the future I will get another one to work on. I have really enjoyed getting it running again, but just can’t afford to do the things I want to it.

DavidWymore

Are you in the Facebook deuce group? Might post there. I’d like to see more pics and vids of it.

I’d love to have a 427 A1 but I just bought my 4th deuce... ��

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m not on Facebook and I can’t get pictures to load on here, but if your interested PM me and I’ll send some pictures or video to you. I’d really like it to go to someone who’ll fix it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks