• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

another CTIS Question

brazengoat06

Sooooooooo here it is......

tires aired up to 60psi to start with. i turn ignition on, truck builds to 120, runs pressure check, then gives me 4 flashing lights and the Left Front Tire bleeds off through the front vent down to about 35 psi. i have more than one issue but the issue im trying to diag first is why the wheel valve isnt isolating after the pressure check. unless i misunderstand how the wheel valve works, then im confused by this. ive replace the valve and furthermore swapped positions with a good valve from another wheel and same thing. am i missing something?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks