• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in BC

Mike624

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone, my name is Mike and I live in the Vancouver (Canada) area and own a light construction equipment company. I joined the site to do some research before I wade into a project I have in mind!

My plan is to acquire an M109 van box and do a full rv conversion on it complete with a pull out rear slide and mount it all on an M923A2 series truck with some extra custom goodies and touches.

Mike624

I basically intend to copy the layout of the Keystone Outback 18RS trailer in the M109 box - I thought about just buying the trailer and mounting it on the back, but it's not the look I'm going for and I want to add more storage/utility and ideally get my kayaks to fit somewhere when traveling too without ending up over height!

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome from Missouri, Sounds like you have more than just one Hobby. Good for you to fabricate something functional for you to use in your other adventures.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone, my name is Mike and I live in the Vancouver (Canada) area and own a light construction equipment company. I joined the site to do some research before I wade into a project I have in mind!

My plan is to acquire an M109 van box and do a full rv conversion on it complete with a pull out rear slide and mount it all on an M923A2 series truck with some extra custom goodies and touches.
DSC_0172.jpg This truck belongs to one of our members. I think it's a M931A2 tractor with an M109 box out back. Haven't had a chance to look inside, but the exterior is well done.

Last edited:

71DeuceAK

Welcome!

I've been wanting to do this for some time now myself, but with an M927 or M928 and something built inside the rails of the stock bed thereof.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks