• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R985 radial engine Pratt Whitney

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That wasn’t me but I’ll be showing the previous mechanics and find o
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember the great looking real nice lady that sat on the wing while we worked. Tring to act cool as I always do all that I could say to myself was don't screw up don't screw up. Got lucky no problems with my operating skills but no phone number.

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's awesome. You've got quite a collection of wall art going now don't you? There was a video on the internet recently where someone did a cut away radial that they powered with a electric motor to rotate. That's cool on it's own, but have you thought about motorizing yours?

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This one has no internals. But I do have another motor that is 100% complete that I may do something with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks