• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fire Truck Recovery East Providence Rhode Island

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased a fire truck from the East Providence Rhode Island Fire Department and could use help in getting the rig off of their property and to a place where it can be stored for about two weeks. My intent is to drive the truck home after flying out and pulling maintenance on it myself. I would also consider shipping, but RGN rates pretty high these dates. The fire truck starts with a jump and is in running, drive-able condition. My intent is to fly in on 10 July. Please let me know if you have space to store it, can pick it up, can pull maintenance on it (top off fluids, air up tires, check filters, change out batteries, etc.) or have any other ideas that may help me to buy time as I have to get it off of the fire department property (913 Broadway) soonest. Will pay cash for help or can trade M939 parts for help. Please use email to respond. Thanks! Joe

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks