• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New Pinz

Flyingvan911

Very nice! Welcome from Kansas City, MO. Be sure to check out the thread on the KAMO rally. It will be Oct 5, 6 and 7 this year at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. It’s a good time with lots of trails to work the trucks.

B3.3T

Nice truck. I had a 710M for 12 years. Those insulated tops are really expensive. Good luck with it.

KGBruce

Excellent! I have a 1974 710M and can honestly say it is the most enjoyable truck I've owned. More reliable than anticipated. I told my wife, the world seems different when you drive a Pinzgauer. Everybody smiles, waves and asks...what the **** is that thing! 😂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks