• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Edgewood KY 2018 July 4 Parade

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi all,

The Edgewood KY parade is on July 4 (Wednesday) at 09:30. Lineup time is 08:45. I registered us, and will pass on the details when I get them. There is information (route and rules) on the Edgewood city website.

Search "Edgewood" to see threads from previous years. This parade is a good one, nice and long through a residential neighborhood with a lot of attendance.

Joel and I will probably bring two HMMWVs. Anybody else in?

Thanks,
Chris

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are numbers 94-99, to stage in the Caywood Elementary lot. Info attached, and also this from the Edgewood city website:

The Parade will begin at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, July 4th. Participants need to assemble in the Caywood Elementary and Turkeyfoot Middle School campus at 8:45 am. NO WALKERS are permitted. All participants need to be mobile. This year’s theme is “A Salute to our First Responders”. Plaques will be awarded to the BEST ORIGINAL ENTRY, PERFORMING ENTRY and ENTRY HONORING THE 4[SUP]TH. [/SUP]. There will be a brief awards ceremony following the parade at the flagpole in Presidents Park.

View attachment 94-99.docx View attachment Caywood Lot.pdfView attachment PARADE Instructions 2018.pdfView attachment Parade-Route-2018.pdfView attachment Parade Route Start 2018.pdf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks