• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So just bought a M818

240impala

Just bought a M818 converted to have a bed on it. Has a 250 Cummins that has a bigger pump, injectors and a turbo added. Drove it nearly 300 miles home this past weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There are a few members in your area. Coffey1 and Andyadvr are up that way and a few others I believe. The GA rally is just down the road and they convoy down in October from up there. It is in Union Point, GA

162tcat

Post some pics of that turbo setup! My M817 needs a turbo

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really like the tractor wheelbase with the short cargo bed. It makes more of a difference than you'd think it would. Closer in maneuverability to a one ton pickup than to a 5ton cargo variant.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I really like the tractor wheelbase with the short cargo bed. It makes more of a difference than you'd think it would. Closer in maneuverability to a one ton pickup than to a 5ton cargo variant.
Is it cause it brings back memories of the short bus? ha!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks