• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MIL-PRF-6083 hydraulic oil (latest is 6083F or G)

Wile E. Coyote

Been running in circles over trying to find this stuff and hope someone's found a source. I have all the cross-references known to man at my fingertips but I need someone who actually *has* some I can buy vs. just another bunch of numbers, dead-ends and maybes/ possiblies (which has been my last week and a half.) I'm sure some of us have had to track this down before.

Just want to reinforce that I *already* have all the cross-reference numbers imaginable and have been to all the sixty or so likely website possibilities. I need to find someone who *stocks* one of the choices...not 'may be able to get' or 'could possibly' or 'give them a call and they may...' -- I need something concrete. I'm sure the level of frustration is coming through five-by-five :) :)

(it's for M113A3 and M109A4+ hydraulics among others)

Thanks. I think I'll go out and kick a roadwheel. Lol.

8683jb

Been running in circles over trying to find this stuff and hope someone's found a source. I have all the cross-references known to man at my fingertips but I need someone who actually *has* some I can buy vs. just another bunch of numbers, dead-ends and maybes/ possiblies (which has been my last week and a half.) I'm sure some of us have had to track this down before.

Just want to reinforce that I *already* have all the cross-reference numbers imaginable and have been to all the sixty or so likely website possibilities. I need to find someone who *stocks* one of the choices...not 'may be able to get' or 'could possibly' or 'give them a call and they may...' -- I need something concrete. I'm sure the level of frustration is coming through five-by-five :) :)

(it's for M113A3 and M109A4+ hydraulics among others)

Thanks. I think I'll go out and kick a roadwheel. Lol.

I called this outfit and they say they have both gallons and pails of the latest-suffix PRF-6083 in stock:

http://www.westernamspec.com/products/hydraulic-petroleum-based-fluid/mil-prf-6083/28885

Their phone is 310-397-9896

email is sales@westernas.com

I hope this helps!

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks