• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Big Thank you - Floridianson

I just wanted to give a big Thank you to Floridianson &vmy daughter got a great deal on a soft top and frame from him and my daughter helped navigate and both helped put the top on as it started to rain. Again Thank you both.

Last edited by a moderator:

sandcobra164

Mr. James has helped quite a few of us over the years. He's one of those "salt of the earth" members that I'm Proud to call a friend. He even allowed my convoy of Welder1 and PCTrans by on the way home from the GA Rally last year. I think he probably wanted to roll a little slower because I know his prime mover could have easily outrun my M923 in the hills. My buddy Welder1 purchased a new set of Firestone T-831 tires from him later. Awesome guy!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, James has supplied many parts and tools that are hard to find. He has always been great to deal with.

FloridaAKM

Yeah, James is a one of a kind that I am proud to call a friend. He will give you the shirt off his back if he thinks you need one. His only problem is that he hates to have stuff done for him for some reason.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, James has supplied many parts and tools that are hard to find. He has always been great to deal with.
More on the way!

Yeah, James is a one of a kind that I am proud to call a friend. He will give you the shirt off his back if he thinks you need one. His only problem is that he hates to have stuff done for him for some reason.
Not when it comes to a lap dance.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Not when it comes to a lap dance."

You have never lived until a 6' x 250# guy (not me) gives you a lap dance. Be careful what you wish for!

Thanks for the soft top support rods!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have to agree....recently "won" a pay it forward contest.....real quick, here comes a box full of excellent magazines! Offered to pay/help shipping etc etc.....he refused! and said to give it to the next guy......AMEN! Thanks James!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks