• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 135 starting issue

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you too all who provided info on my starting issues the truck runs great . I have taken it on some trips to town and the drag races lol. Now I can concentrate on getting the. Brakes tuned up , sorry I cannot post pictures or seem to update my profile !
C Thurber:
You had posted the quoted item as a separate thread. I have just merged that thread into this one so that those already subscribed to your original thread will automatically be notified of your THANK YOU NOTE.

Just to help you out, when you create a new thread, the chances of the old followers ever seeing they update is reduced. So, it's best to continue a conversation in the same thread that it was started in.

I know you're new here. Just some helpful hints.

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks