• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HOT HOT HOT (the weather not the trucks).

dmetalmiki

So come the weekend, we go to a show (classic car meeting (invited)), And convoy there with My M54, a Deuce, and the CCKW now painted 'Navy Style'.
As the event is always jam packed and roads gridlocked we set off at 6-30 A.M.

We arrive and the entrance to the park was something else again...Well OK for sprites and Midgets etc, but when I pulled in to negotiate the two tight turns to the park...the marshals 'ran for cover', No worries..about 30 backup turns later and we were in.
We trundled down a path, another tight turn then down a ramp that led to the estuary..WHAT a VIEW!,
Ten more turns (with the help of the trucks 'Queen Mary' steering lock and I was backed up the Estuary wall.
Fabulous day..super hot clear skies, 10,000 people, and SO many children wanting to sit in the "Monster truck"..So I got a weeks exercise lifting little ones in and out..
The amount of people drawn to the truck amazed even me.
Any way it was most enjoyable and the return uneventful. To beeerz buns and a convivial chill.
The next event is the biggest show in the world..(we reckon) The War and Peace Show Paddock Wood Kent.
We are staying two long weeks there. I will of course 'Post up'.
And we hope to see some Steel soldier members there..?.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks