• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ohler Fuel Transfer Pump (AFPS-6315-24VDC)

LOBO

This pump is mainly used as a bulk fuel transfer pump. Unit is a 2-man lift (~75lbs), uses 1-1/2" hoses, and has a NATO 24VDC plug to connect to truck. Manufacture (Ohler) shows the Tech Manual is TM-RD1043. I have been looking for this manual for operation and maintenance. Any help is appreciated.

Pump.png Pump.jpg
Update: 8 July 18 I found the manual and will upload for anyone who need it.

Attachments

Last edited:

AttackMule

Thanks very much for posting info about the AFPS.
i have two that i plan to put into service in the next month. One brand new in the crate and other from DRMO.
i plan to pump off-spec Jet-A into a Rescue Training Area burn pit—from 55-gallon drums into the pit. However i need to cobble a stinger pipe to get into the drum as the stock fuel screen will not pass the 2inch bung on a closed head drum.
any other guidance for use?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks