• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm BACK!

SonoranGoat

After too many years of neglect, I have taken one of my Goats out of storage and got her fired up. She needs a bit of work, but is in decent shape. Of course, she fired right up on three year old fuel and seems to actually like it!

I was a member of Gamagoat.com for years, and I was so lost when I finally figured out that we lost Russ. Sad that all his work seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if his files were somehow salvaged?

Can any of you tell me what happened to all of the parts that used to be available? I know that Rich Miller sold out, but to whom? It looks like Art is out of the business also. AB Linn used to have a bunch of stuff on Ebay, but I don't see it anymore. Who has all the goodies? I know of most of the usual sellers, and it appears that some stuff went to them (at now much higher prices) but my gosh, there seems to be a black hole that Goat parts were sucked into.

I would enjoy hearing from anyone that cares to talk about the Goat. I own four complete machines and two cannabilised units that are about 70% complete.

I will be posting some pics of my Goat Herd in the near future.

Glad I finally found some of the old group.8)

GamaGoatGirl

Welcome back! I have a Goat as well and am enlisting some of my friends to help change the transfer case in it. Would appreciate any tips or suggestions anyone would be willing to share! Also- where do people get their insurance for their Goats through?

Thanks in advance!

Gamagoat1

After too many years of neglect, I have taken one of my Goats out of storage and got her fired up. She needs a bit of work, but is in decent shape. Of course, she fired right up on three year old fuel and seems to actually like it!

I was a member of Gamagoat.com for years, and I was so lost when I finally figured out that we lost Russ. Sad that all his work seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if his files were somehow salvaged?

Can any of you tell me what happened to all of the parts that used to be available? I know that Rich Miller sold out, but to whom? It looks like Art is out of the business also. AB Linn used to have a bunch of stuff on Ebay, but I don't see it anymore. Who has all the goodies? I know of most of the usual sellers, and it appears that some stuff went to them (at now much higher prices) but my gosh, there seems to be a black hole that Goat parts were sucked into.

I would enjoy hearing from anyone that cares to talk about the Goat. I own four complete machines and two cannabilised units that are about 70% complete.

I will be posting some pics of my Goat Herd in the near future.

Glad I finally found some of the old group.8)
Rich Miller sold all of his goat parts to the Government of Mexico. Seems they have a few still in use down there.

m38inmaine

Glad to see another goat owner on the forum. eBay, popacom, and Red River seem to have the majority of the parts now. I got my insurance through Hagerty collector car insurance, very inexpensive. There is a thread here on changing out a transfer. A engine or overhead hoist will make the job easier.

That sucks... i was under the impression that the Mexican Marinas were retiring their stock and hoping that'd release a bunch of stuff onto the market.

Sportsman02

Welcome back!

If your still looking for some parts, I know Art has a couple of parts goats he's still parting out and some NOS stuff. It's probably best to call or text him. I just picked up a NOS artic cover and heater kit for the trailer the other day from him.

Post some pics of your goat herd when you have a chance, I always enjoy seeing other goats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks