• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sold My Deuce

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kind of a sad day. I sold my M35A2 W/W. That was my first MV and I had it for 9 years. I recovered it from Fort Indiantown Gap in Pennsylvania and drove it home in 17 hours. That was one good truck. I got a lot of good use out of it. Very reliable. The good thing is it went to a good guy living in South Georgia. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did. I still have my M35A3 and intend to keep it, at least for the near future. :-(

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, the thought that my truck could end up with some idiot that just trashes it is a major factor in deterring me from thinking about selling it. I know...if the money is right, what do I care...but not all inanimate objects are made alike.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
............The good thing is it went to a good guy living in South Georgia. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.
.... And I hope that we have another "new member - happy owner" here, soon!?
May even show up at the Rally in OCT, with his new toy...:driver:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I get it, I was sad but happy when I sold mine. I told the guy that bought it that I didn't wanna know what he planned to do with it. I was afraid he was going to bob it or do some other bubba thing to it. Afew months later I get a PM from him asking if I'd like to see it after he did his thing. Asked "do I?" He fired off some pics and it was beautiful. Put it back to the original SG OD, stars and everything. It looked great. He also uses the pee pee out of it and is a member here. I do miss the pig, maybe retirement holds another MV for me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks