• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blues over Biloxi Airshow

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Not that I know of. There will be a couple of us with our HMMWVs meeting up and cruising the coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just don't go driving off in the ocean like that moron in that 5ton

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

kawkev

Aww don’t be too hard on him. He uses that truck to launch and recover jet skis that he rents. From what I heard, his transmission went out on him. At least he works that truck. I felt bad for him.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Aww don’t be too hard on him. He uses that truck to launch and recover jet skis that he rents. From what I heard, his transmission went out on him. At least he works that truck. I felt bad for him.
We all hear about 5 different stories. More like the transfer case smoked its input bearing. I got a call on buying it but the lockers and Iso bed aren't worth what the price is

Well, it is up in the air right now but we can start nailing it down now if you like. I am proposing Saturday morning meeting at Jones Park(Gulfport Marina by the Coast Guard Station) at 10:00 am. The airshow is centered on Harrahs and the Blind Tiger in Biloxi. Biloxi PD will have an event traffic plan in effect limiting traffic to a single lane east and west.

If we cruise from Gport to Biloxi that would put us at show center around the time the warm up flights begin at 1pm.

Any ideas?

Anyone else thinking of coming to the Blue Over Biloxi this weekend? Meeting up at the US Coast Guard station at the Gulfport Harbor around 10:00am and cruise Hwy 90 to Biloxi for the 1:00pm start.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks