• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transporting M923 from North Bend, WA to Liberty Lake, WA

manders

Hello to all;

I'm relocating from the Wet West to the Dry East :wink: but my truck is not currently drive-able that far; I've got liner holes or maybe some cracks that's putting coolant in the oil. I can drive it on/off a lowboy, but anything further than that is just asking for trouble. :(

According to Bing maps, it's about 270 miles, and both pick-up/drop-off are within a mile of I-90.

My timetable is much more flexible than my wallet, so I figured I'd just toss this out here and get some advice/recommendations from the community.

Thanks.

MAnders.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks