• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931A2 Weld Rig

1864forge

New to the site, lots of excellent content.

My name is Reed and I am located in Reno, Nv. I am the owner of 1864 Forge. We do structural and ornamental iron almost exclusively. We do however have 9 years experience in the desert racing fabrication, so vehicles are not out of our scope of work as long as it is very custom fabrication.

I bought this tractor to tow equipment to jobsites as well as be an extreme offroad weldrig as we do welding in some strange areas. It is our daily driver and gets a lot of attention, especially from those that believe it is a "deuce and a half".

So far all we have done is given it a little paint job, made a bed, added some boxes and a welder. Before the bed gets painted we will be adding a couple racks, a set of bottles, a hoosier pole, and a few mounts for the rest of the garbage we bring along.

image1 (1).jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks