• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No low beam.

tankie88

Hi all.Just getting the truck back on the road.Was testing the lights.I have no low beam.The headlight mod has been done a while ago.Fuse ok,both relais ok.Main beam works(after a couple of flicks).Parking lights all work.One more pull on the headlight switch should turn on low beam,but doesn't.Is the light switch faulty or high/low switch.Or a combo of both?

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I've had similar problems with a faulty high/low switch. My headlights would work once every 50 or so clicks until I changed it out. So that might be a good place to start if you know both headlights are good.

cucvrus

That switch can be a bit challenging to change. It is easy when you take your time and do it in a cool place. Be careful and adjust it properly. It slides on the column and is easy to change. Tiny fasters. Mine was made by Singer sewing machine company.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks