• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first MV (kinda) but I love it!

ClanOGallagher

I just bought this 2004 HME crew cab fire truck that was from Iraq at Camp Slayer. It has the normal military 8.3L Cummins turbo diesel engine with only 5000 miles on it, automatic transmission 22.5 wheels.
This is a pic of it at my house and some from a guy who used it in Iraq at Camp Slayer

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
thats one sweet looking fire truck and I would say for sure it counts as a military vehicle, congratulations on your fine purchase!
Karl

71DeuceAK

That's pretty darn cool you know the guy who drove it over there. I've gotten to talk to someone (Via Facebook) who worked on building M939A2s.

LonestarFisher

They shipped that back from Iraq just to auction it off? If you don't mind me asking, what did you pick it up for? It's got to be less than it cost to move it back to the states!

At any rate... nice ride!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks