• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello New site member and deuce owner.

Spoolinup

Hello Everyone,

New member here. Wanted to introduce myself. Name's Dana, (go by Dane). Live in Fairfield CA. Just bought a 1971 AM General bobbed deuce. Looking forward to a new adventure.

Thanks
Dane

Last edited by a moderator:

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from Nevada. Dane, if you have time stop by the MVCC (Military Vehicle Collectors of California) Gathering at Tower Park near Lodi. It's held from Sept 18-23. There will be lots of Military Vehicles on display, some for sale, along with lots of parts. My Deuce will be there along with several others. Look up the photo gallery on the MVCC website.

someoldmoose

Gehzundheit ! Welcome to the club from Lancaster, PA

P.S. Brian S. , Love your avatar although mine is a firefighter I have the same sentiment on my back window.

Last edited:

Spoolinup

Thanks for the welcome replies, Tracer Lodi sounds awesome. I'll definitely try to attend..

Dane

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spoolinup

Thanks, sgms18, looking forward to all the knowledge from you guys. Think the first mod will be a spare tire and some type of jib,davit crane,hoist. 2nd is spin on oil and fuel filters. Can't friggin wait

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, sgms18, looking forward to all the knowledge from you guys. Think the first mod will be a spare tire and some type of jib,davit crane,hoist. 2nd is spin on oil and fuel filters. Can't friggin wait

Dane, you can purchase your spin on oil and fuel filters from one of our members jatonka (john tennis). John also has many of the TMs you'll need right on his website.

Spoolinup

Dane, you can purchase your spin on oil and fuel filters from one of our members jatonka (john tennis). John also has many of the TMs you'll need right on his website.
That's exactly where I'm going to get them... thanks

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We can caravan down. I'm coming from the Dixon area.
Mike, I may have a member coming over Donner Pass with me, so 4 or 5 trucks in a convoy would be cool. I don't know if speedfellon (Alan) is going to make it this year. Dane, this is also our small Fall Meet about 150 spaces. In April we have our Spring Meet, and it's double the size. We'll fill up over 300 spaces with Green & Tan Iron.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, I may have a member coming over Donner Pass with me, so 4 or 5 trucks in a convoy would be cool. I don't know if speedfellon (Alan) is going to make it this year. Dane, this is also our small Fall Meet about 150 spaces. In April we have our Spring Meet, and it's double the size. We'll fill up over 300 spaces with Green & Tan Iron.
Sounds great. Convoys are a lot of fun.

speedfellon

Welcome aboard Dane. there are lots of deuces around n cal. some sac. area guys are planning a trip out to Prairy city OHV in Aug. Im in Grass Valley. I can help you with your tire needs. see you at a meet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks