• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Beware ebay seller using mismatched parts

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beware ebay seller offering m998 front winch plate and winch. The plate is not legit and the winch is off a rear mrap somewhere. He is out of ogden utah and says these fit with minor mods. There is no clearance more than 1/8" in some areas. Also requires removing main braces. Beware buying or trusting his statements.
Too good to be true. Lost almost 400 dollars on shipping. out of ogden utah or close by.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Waiting for now. Maybe in a month start again. Have to get my 1400 back from paypal.dave

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you are ready to buy again, contact me. I have a complete front winch kit, nos.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ummm, well, if you knew anything about how even a correct version of MM winch mounts, you will find out soon enough.
they require there own frame brackets, they require there own winch plate and the fit is tight.
ive dealt with this seller before and never had an issue....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks