• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018-10-27&28 Little Rock Air Base Air Show: Call for MV's!

ARYankee

I'm looking for a few good MVs to display at the air show Oct 27 and 28. Let me know if you are interested. I know passed shows, they treated us fantastic with free water, breakfast, and lunch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Torquewrench

I can try to make it.
Let me get with the finance department, and I'll get back with ya.
I'm looking for a few good MVs to display at the air show Oct 27 and 28. Let me know if you are interested. I know passed shows, they treated us fantastic with free water, breakfast, and lunch.

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

ARYankee

I can try to make it.
Let me get with the finance department, and I'll get back with ya.

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk
Well let me ASAP. They'll be wanting folks info that are participating so they can do their background checks for base access.

jasonjc

The bad thing is we are going to have some cool plane up at Fayetteville that weekend. The C-47 that led the D-Day drops will be there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks