• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP Tow Bar needed Casper, Wyoming help

mightyhammer

Hey all! If anyone knows anybody that has or has a tow bar in or near Casper, Wy. Id greatly appreciate the 411. My 923 is at the Kenworth shop and someone relieved me of mine. Its to tow my puckup with so a med. Duty would work. Mine was a hd used for towing up to 5 tons. I use the axle straps from a wrecker on my pickups bull bar.
My # is 208-305-3842 if anyone can help out, thanks, Coop

mightyhammer

I sure would like to see the member map come back. Had one pm from someone 100 miles away trying to fleece me to buy one after I just paid $2500.00 to have the 925 fixed. Or maybe thats the direction our hobby is turning. Thanks MW, and therooster for the boost and the offer...much appreciated. Coop

mightyhammer

I think this is going to be the last one I buy for a while. Does anybody know if there will be anymore 900 series trucks to auction off? Im thinking that there cant be many left...even in service.
Maybe the Marines will start recycling the seven tons pretty soon? Who knows! I think I may have to have one of them if they do;)

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I think this is going to be the last one I buy for a while. Does anybody know if there will be anymore 900 series trucks to auction off? Im thinking that there cant be many left...even in service.
Maybe the Marines will start recycling the seven tons pretty soon? Who knows! I think I may have to have one of them if they do;)
There are lots in city and county use. City I picked up from yesterday had 16 m929s, 6 m923s and 2 m936s. They sell on all types of auction sites.

The member map is around a $10,000 a year cost according to the admin cost to keep it.

It's also part of the hobby. If you can't maintain or do some work on these trucks on your own then you are going to get a nose bleed at times. Labor cost is always the big killer.

You don't want to know what any MTVR would auction for if it popped up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks