Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Excited new M1010 Owner in Cali

Thanks

I think these would do nicely but I think they are slightly smaller than mine so it would be a lot of work to retrofit... I should have the paneling off in a week so I could measure out stud spacing again but the depth is right for this and the price is not too bad either.
    https://www.amazon.com/R-pod-Teardro...ords=rv+window

Will post pics when everything shapes up a little better, lots of switches, PWMs for lighting and fans, and the tv etc coming soon and straightening up the insulation and trim pieces at the box seams to access wiring down the road and hopefully once I am happy with it paint.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cruzer747 For This Useful Post:

Mad Texan (12-06-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer747 View Post
    I think these would do nicely but I think they are slightly smaller than mine so it would be a lot of work to retrofit... I should have the paneling off in a week so I could measure out stud spacing again but the depth is right for this and the price is not too bad either.
    https://www.amazon.com/R-pod-Teardro...ords=rv+window

Will post pics when everything shapes up a little better, lots of switches, PWMs for lighting and fans, and the tv etc coming soon and straightening up the insulation and trim pieces at the box seams to access wiring down the road and hopefully once I am happy with it paint.
    You have had your box apart but this has been a good reference guide without have to tear anything apart: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...ighlight=m1010

The studs are 16" apart so the window you linked might work well! It is less expensive than many I looked at and seems to have good review. Saved into the wish list...

Thanks

Been a wet slow winter but I figure enough progress has been made to put some pics up...
    IMG_20190104_133924.jpgIMG_20190104_133911.jpgMain panel with dimming controls for lights, fans, and other gizmos and monitoring charging etc...
    IMG_20190105_123157.jpgIMG_20190105_123204.jpgtop down view of slideout stove and water filler going in, the spigot connects to the bottom of the pullout cutting board under the stove.
    IMG_20190105_123220.jpgIMG_20190105_123242.jpgso many wires... In addition to the tv (12v rv deal that fit in the aluminum framing with a 1/8 clearance length and with aside from needing to detach the IR pickup on it...) there will be a 8 channel dvr going in as well to keep an eye on things. Will be fun watching the critters at6 night and while I am out hiking!

IMG_20190211_180110.jpgIMG_20190211_201934.jpgAfter the first voyage I realized the insulation was not sufficient so now behind all the ply there is a layer of that 1/4" bubble/foil stuff that made a big difference! Opted for flat light khaki on the paint (only the electric panel is painted so far) But may do some OD on the lower cabinets if it shows too much dirt/wear.

eventually when the right side is done getting hinges, latches, paint... the left side will have a dometic cooler/fridge which is same height, then some more storage that will also house the cheap chinese diesel heater. Ply will span the aisle for the mattress when it is bedtime. Will get to do more once things dry out a bit more. Walls will be finished with 1x2 trim at corners and crown and a small batt along the plywood seams.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cruzer747 For This Useful Post:

m1010plowboy (02-13-2019)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4