• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help gasser M34 bolts

reom34

Hello :

My reo m34 gasser engine need new bolts for the cylinder head.
I try find it in Memphis Equipment but they dont have.

I need the 7372754 (5 units) and 7321883 (2 units) and the washer 7521877 (14 units).

Please any help for find it will be wellcome.

Thanks

Crazyguyla

Did you email them or just look on their website? They have so much stuff, they can't list everything. Here are the part numbers for the bolts:
stud:7521077
bolt: 7521884

Hope this helps.

reom34

Did you email them or just look on their website? They have so much stuff, they can't list everything. Here are the part numbers for the bolts:
stud:7521077
bolt: 7521884

Hope this helps.
Memphis out of stock.I try in others dealers.Thanks for your help

Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks David,

Here are what he gave me to take home. Don’t know what they’re for, he did mention some kind of a gas engine, maybe for an M37? Couldn’t find any info online. These are roughly the same length as yours, except they are 1/2” not 9/16”. About 5.8” long, 1/2” NC thread. He has a lot of other stuff, pushrods and etc. I’ll ask him if he has other stuff laying around. These are NOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reom34

Thanks Goodwithwood35.
That bolt is for 1 1/4 ton 4x4 M715
Thanks David,

Here are what he gave me to take home. Don’t know what they’re for, he did mention some kind of a gas engine, maybe for an M37? Couldn’t find any info online. These are roughly the same length as yours, except they are 1/2” not 9/16”. About 5.8” long, 1/2” NC thread. He has a lot of other stuff, pushrods and etc. I’ll ask him if he has other stuff laying around. These are NOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks