• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cincinnati, OH: Military Vehicle Cruise In At Hammer Down Range - 9/8/2018

ryanruck

Hey all, I've been working with my friend Steve Ling that owns Hammer Down Range in Goshen/Loveland to organize a military vehicle cruise in.

Still working on a couple details like the exact times and food situation but the date will be Saturday, September 8, 2018.

Participants who bring a vehicle will be able to get a 10%-20% discount on non-firearms items and 3% discount on firearms. Feel free to bring your firearms to take advantage of the 20 lane indoor range or rent something from Hammer Down to try out!

Given the date, we'll also be including a 9/11 memorial during the event.

The gentleman in charge of organizing events at Hammer Down has requested folks planning on participating RSVP by emailing him at thomas.maksymowski@hammerdownrange.com to let him know what vehicle(s) you'll be bringing to make sure the parking situation is good to go.

I'll be bringing my M998A1 HMMWV (with 6.5TD/4L80E swap) and Steve has an M923A2.

30688466_1413469692133277_2212288300700401664_n.jpg 14333730_1767300616845334_2767086045282823395_n.jpg

No need to bring a vehicle to come enjoy the show or just have some fun shooting!

Please spread the word to any local MV owners you think would like to participate or anyone who would just like to come to enjoy the event!

I'll update this post with the remaining details as they become available. Information on Hammer Down can be found at their website or on Facebook.

ryanruck

Reminder bump!

Details have been finalized!

Again, if you're going to bring a vehicle, please remember to RSVP with Thomas as mentioned above. No cutoff has been mentioned but please do so ASAP so we can make sure everyone gets enough parking space!

CVBCM9R.jpg

77 AMG

Tentative maybe on making it there. My wife has cataract surgery coming up about then, plus I am taking the kids to a rather good sized event next weekend.

ryanruck

Small update!

I'm sure everyone has seen there's a chance of rain forecast tomorrow.

Wanted to let everyone know that despite the chance of rain, everything is still a go, rain or shine!

ryanruck

That chance of rain ended up turning into rain, and at times quite a lot of it but, there was still pretty great turnout and everyone had a good time. We had several popup shelters and the member lounge was opened up for everyone to enjoy.

One of the guys that brought a truck won the M&P Shield that was the raffled off (no entry cost!). Lots of gift card and swag raffle winners too. :mrgreen:

We're definitely planning on another next year, hopefully with much better weather.

IMG_6697-665871.jpg IMG_6698-665873.jpg IMG_6699-665874.jpg IMG_6700-665882.jpgIMG_6701-665884.jpg

More pictures to be posted to Hammer Down's Facebook page!

forkliftd

Hey. It was nice meeting you guys. I had the all green m35a2.. it was my first ss meet up. And the weather was a downer.. wish I could have stayed longer..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks